The Association’s purpose and role is to provide and compare information on the professional practice and education of pharmacy technicians across Europe.
The Association’s objectives are:
- To gather and disseminate information on the role and training of pharmacy technicians across Europe;
- To promote and develop the profession and the role of pharmacy technicians;
- To promote patient safety in the context of pharmacy practice;
- To promote, influence and negotiate on European policies where they relate to the profession of pharmacy technician.
The Association intends to include the following activities:
- To undertake evidence-based research on the scope of practice and education of pharmacy technicians;
- To promote environmentally safe practices in pharmacy in line with the European legislation;
- To present and share pharmacy technician initiatives and education, in line with current practice;
- To promote the continuing professional development of pharmacy technicians;
- To collaborate with other associations, in Europe and globally, with similar objectives.
phone. 0045 2680 2303
Bodil Røkke Norway
Tess Fenn UK
Gunilla Anderson Sweden
Jutta Brielich Germany
from left: Jutta Brielich / Germany / Member, Bodil Røkke / Norway / Vice President, Christina Durinck / Denmark / President, Gunilla Anderson / Sweden / Treasurer, Tess Fenn / UK /
Further information and downloads